Thursday, June 3, 2010

westlife

r
West life is my favorite group since 9 years ago. I like majority music of them. Their voices calm me and besides, there is one point that from my view is important. They retain their style after these years and their lyrics are so beautiful. You know, they have always effecting clips. For example, when I watch the “you raise me up” clip every time, I found a good sense of love. Love to children, to friends and…. For to read the biography of this group, please go to: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/w/westlife/biography.html
there is good Persian web site in Iran about this group, because there are all of the albums, clips and… in it. The link is: about: http://www.westlifefan.com/
I like this music from this group so much. The name is home. I leave the lyric:




Home (New version) Lyrics

Another summer day,
has come and gone away,
in Paris and Rome.
But i wanna go home.


Maybe surrounded by,
A million people I,
Still feel all alone,
I just wanna go home,
I miss you, you know.


And I've been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you,
Each one a line or two, I'm fine baby how are you.
Well I would send them but I know that it's just not enough,
The words were cold and flat, and you deserve more, than that.


Another aeroplane,
Another sunny place,
I'm lucky I know,
But I wanna go home.
I've got to go home.


Let me go home,
I'm just too far from where you are,
I gotta come home.Let me go home,
I've had my run,
Baby I'm done,
I wanna come home.


And I feel just like I am living someone elses life,
It's like I've just stepped outside,
When everything was going right,
And I know just why you could not come along with me,'
cos this was not your dream,
But you always believed in me.


Another winter day,
has come and gone away,
in either Paris or Rome,
and I wanna go home,
I miss you, you know.


Let me go home,
I've had my run,
Baby I'm done,
I wanna go home.
Let me go home,
and I'll be alright,
I'll be home tonight,
I'm coming back home.

6 comments:

Cynical Nymph said...

I like them, too! The lead singer's voice is definitely very calming.

amir j said...

I hear several song from westlife groups and their music is very beautiful and you can enjoy from music i think the best sing from westlife is THE ROSE I leave the lyric for everybody love this group


Some say love it is a river
That drowns the tender reed.
Some say love it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed.

Some say love it is a hunger
An endless, aching need
I say love it is a flower,
And you it's only seed.

It's the heart afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance
It's the dream afraid of waking
That never takes the chance

It's the one who won't be taken,
Who cannot seem to give
And the soul afraid of dying
That never learns to live.

When the night has been too lonely
And the road has been too long.
And you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong.

Just remember in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snow
Lies the seed that with the sun's love,
In the spring, becomes the rose.

Khojasteh said...

I love them

F.M said...

salam
man ta hododi be ahanghaie westlife alaghe dashtam vali ba in axi ke shoma gozashtid va neshon mide ke grohe westlife cheghad badbakht shodan ke ba in sheitan sefat tori ax migiran ke engar ba Dr. ax gereftan mesle adamhaie oghdei!!
man dige ahangashona gosh nakhan kard be shoma ham pishnahad mikunam in kar ra kunid va aslan tahrimesh kunid man aslan nemidonam eftekhariche moshkeli darae ke shoma mirid soraghe in khanandeha!!!!!!!!!!
khoba gar bahonatone ine ke seneshon balast va salaiegh shoma fargh dare khob ina hame khannade khob javon darim mesle : majid akhshabi, alishmaz hosen mokhte, sasi mankan, ... khob ahange ina ro hosh beddi be jaie ahange in ajnabiha

atefe said...

wOoOw i love them specialy the lead singers, i mean shane,i love his voice i love all their songs i love westlife with all my love within...

Khojasteh said...

Dear Sara
a new site that I think you will love that,it's interesting in the part:introducing the books...
that's this:
www.neveshtan.ir
be successful...